Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Guess who’s biiiiiiizzzzzzaaack?!

Peach-stock, Subculture & Gloss Volutlé 19 on lips



Just in time for fall with a few updates on fall makeup looks and tips. It's been a while since I’ve blogged… life happens and moves have been made. As you all may know this blog is a hobby for me so when it comes to my long list of priorities “my baby” gets pushed to the bottom of the list at times. Sorry for the wait!





I am so excited for this falls fashion looks and makeup so lets jump right in to a few of my most recent purchases. I am currently OBSESSED with Kylie Jenner’s make-up; I mean what is there not to love? Those lips & those lashes are so feminine and dreamy. With that being said, I guess I am not the only person OBSESSED with her look because the two colors used to create the look have been sold out in every MAC store within a 20 mile radius and are currently on back order on MACcosmeticts.com. I did order them both online and I just got shipping confirmation on one this morning.

SERVE Kylie girl!
How did I do? Close?


Whirl lip liner


Soar lip liner


I also picked up Beurre & Twig because I obviously have darker skin than Kylie so I was not sure which liners would pair well with Twig to recreate the look and make it my own.


Beurre




Twig



My Blush is Shangri LA-LA by Buxom and it is my absolute passion right now. I wear it everyday!




I’ve wanted Peach-stock lipstick for a while so I got that, along with Shanghai Spice.






During my day trip to Sephora I learned Nars has released 40 new shades just for fall so I picked up Charlotte just to try out before I dive in and buy more.


 


I completed that day’s makeup purchases with YSL Rouge Volupté in 17, Shine Volupté in 19 and Flawless Touch Créme Foundation (in Dark I think) for my contour. I got it at Sally’s Beauty Supply and it is the absolute best for contouring my face.




Sorry for the crazy lighting, I'm still trying to get used to the lighting in our new space.

After leaving the mall I realized I only had a 24 case lipstick holder at home and I had no space left to store all of my new beauties. After looking around online I decided to go with Lapaige Trends Pout Tree.


POUT TREE IS A ROTATING ORGANISER THAT HOLDS 70 LIPSTICKS, 25 LONG LIP GLOSSES PLUS TWO-SIDE POCKETS THAT CAN BE USED FOR LIP PENCILS, BRUSHE’S OR EVEN YOUR MASCARA STORAGE.


This case gave me my entire life and hope for the future!!!




I’ll be sure to keep you guys updated on all of my new purchases as they roll in. In addition to my makeup tips I will also blog about my recent move to Orange County, as usual my fab restaurant and hotel tips and maybe even a few surprises. Thank for all the love you guys were still checking the site even though I was on hiatus, I love it! Thanks again for the support!




No comments:

Post a Comment