Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Bellami Clip In's





I get asked about my hair more than anything so I decided to let you guys in on a little trick I've been doing for a while when I want to extend or change the look of my Sew in's.




I love the convenience and versatility of sew in's but even with that I still like to change it up. I really have a thing for big hair but as many of you may know, all that hair may be a bit much for everyday styles. This is why I decided to use clip in extensions for special occasion or  "going out" hair I have to tell you guys I LOVE THEM. 


No Clips










Half Pack of Clip


After doing a lot of research (Youtube) I decided to go with Bellami clip in extensions. I know there are a lot of clip in hair extension lines out there that use exotic hair but my choice simply came down to the amount given in each pack.  One pack of 24 inch hair is 240 grams. 240 grams converts to about 8.47 ounces/ Roughly 3.5oz come in a bundle so a pack is a little over 2 bundles. 

7 facts about this hair

  1. The order came very quickly... It takes about 48 hours to process and about a day to ship. I ordered on Tuesday and I received them Thursday. 
  2. These clips say 24 inches on the pack but they are much longer. 
  3.  These clip in’s are pricey but I feel I can hold on to them for years because I will most likely unclip them every night.
  4.  This hair is 100% human hair & it IS processed and dyed.
  5. I got jet black but they come in several different colors and you can dye them if you’d like.
  6.  YES this is a lot of hair so I probably wouldn’t wear this style everyday, maybe for special occasions or to switch it up every now and again.
  7. All together I paid $310.00 for a set.


The short layer is where the sew in stops. The longer layer is the clip in.

Bottom layer touches my hip. It's super long!

I love this Hair!


Using clip ins are a great way to change up your look with out the commitment. I love my results and I hope that you love yours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment