Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Nubian Skin








Have you guys seen the new ad for Nubian Skin? Isn't it lovely, stunning, gorgeous & just everything?!? As a woman of color “nude” shades are rarely ever a true nude for me. From lipstick, shoes to undergarments it can become a task just simply finding the proper hue to match my skin tone. I am so excited to see companies design products with women of color in mind.








I have honestly never heard of this company before seeing their ads but I must say I am intrigued. The website says the E-commerce site will open in three weeks. I’m thinking of reviewing a few items; let me know if you would like to see a review on Nubian Skin products



1 comment:

  1. Of course, I want to know what your think of the Nubian products! I'm glad you're biiiiizzzaaack.

    ReplyDelete