Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

5 things I noticed about Hairfinty.





 1. My scalp itches like crazy almost immediately. So much so, I sometimes skip on taking the pills twice a day.





2. My hair DOES grow? Does it grow Rapunzel style after a month? Absolutely not but I can tell that my hair does grow more than normal while taking Hairfinity pills. I typically use minimal heat and I’m pretty good about maintaining a healthy hair regimen. In my opinion Hairfinity does help MY grow & yes I could tell a difference after 1 month of use.

3. Hairfinity does thicken my hair. I am honestly taking the pills for the thickening aid more so than the growth. I love how thick my hair has gotten.

4. Drink lots of water. I cannot stress enough the importance of making sure your body has enough liquid to absorb all the vitamins, um k?

5. I didn’t notice crazy hair growth anywhere else on my body… yea I’m sure you catch my drift.


A bottle cost $24.00 so it's not too expensive but remember thats only a 1 month supply. Enjoy your Hairfinity journey and let me know anything you may have noticed as well.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment