Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Chanel & MAC





What a wonderful day! I finally decided to buy Chanel Foundation, Powder and Blush. As many of you know I love makeup. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to look into my makeup drawer, see all the neatly stacked contents and add a new friend to the collection. Yumm! I can just gag thinking about it.







Chanel Perfection Lumière



Chanel Double Perfection Lumière



The packaging is so yummy!

Not impressed with the amount of loose powder. I thought it would be bigger.


Chanel Joues Contraste




While at Chanel, my Makeup sister texts me to let me know there were a few more additions to the Rihanna collection for Mac that very same day. Fate I say.



Lipstick & Lipglass Viva Glam Rihanna 2


Can't wait to try this on!




Once I got home I discovered my “Soar” Mac Lip liner had arrived.




I can’t wait to let you guys know how all of my new treasures work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment