Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fat Flush Water






As you all know I've been on a health kick lately, trying to get fit for life, not just the summer. I know for a fact I don’t drink as much water as recommended, so I decided to try a flavored water recipe. After seeing several different recipes on various blogs and social media outlets. I guess anything that promotes drinking more water and burning fat is worth a try. You’re supposed to drink The Fat Flush Water 3 times a day, one before each meal. According to doctoroz.com I should see results in 10 days.






Ingredients:

½ gallon of water
8oz of 100% cranberry juice
1 grapefruit, sliced
1 tangelo (can substitute tangerine)
1 cucumber, sliced
15-20 peppermint leaves
Ice


I decided to add 100% cranberry juice to my water because I found a great recipe on skinnyms.com. Cranberry juice is a great fat burner, so in mixing that with the Fat Flush Water I should get amazing results. Feel free to join in. Fingers crossed.




It's actually yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment