Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Fat Flush Water 10 Day results






Before I get into my results I would like to give you guys a quick summery on why I decided to try out the recipe. When I made the last post I told a few friends about the water and they were kind of shocked that I was trying to lose weight. Well... although I’m not trying to lose a large amount, I thing we could all stand to be a little bit healthier. I have goals that I’m trying to reach physically as I am sure we all do. So why not do a few together?
  



I don’t know if you guys can tell by looking, but I did loose a little weight. I lost 3 lbs and 1 inch around my waist. Aside from the obviously wanting to lose weight, drinking more water has increased my energy level and helped to even out the complexion of my skin. I decided to keep going and make other flavors of water.


I decided to cut soda and juice out of my diet completely so I only drink the water recipes. Along with drinking the water I take a daily mulit-vitamin.




You don't even have to ask... yes I was feeling myself. Please let me know your results. I can't wait to see how everything is working out for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment