Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

2nd week of my MN challenge







This is the halfway mark of my 30-day MN challenge and you can see from the pic above that my hair is growing.

Most of us “80’s” babies were on the forefront of the “chemically treated hair” movement. Poor babies didn’t stand a chance. Our parents were putting chemicals in our hair without fully knowing the long-term damage it may cause down the line. We more than likely grew up getting relaxers just because that was all we had known.

More than focusing on growth, I have decided to focus on the overall health of my hair. I believe it is best to have a healthy head of hair before I really get into retaining the length. With that being said, I have been cutting my hair as it grows, so that the shape and body of my natural hair is to my liking.





 I will be doing a YouTube video on how I make my MN mixture and how I apply it to my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment