Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Braid life




So recently I decided to do a 30 day hair challenge. Anyone growing their hair naturally will tell you it's definitely a lifestyle change. You need the right kind of moisturizer, conditioner, shampoo and hair style.





 Growing natural hair is truly a labor of love. I decided to do a no heat, MN hair challenge so I braided my hair in box braids. While braiding my hair I was very mindful of my hair line "edges" so I decided to make my box braids rather large. I also decided to use only 4 packs of Kanekalon hair so that my hair isn't super heavy. MN is Miconazole Nitrate and it is primarily found in anti fungal creams like Monistat 7. Taking the Monistat and mixing it with a few oils, I make a mixture to put on my hair twice a day. With the combination of no heat, the protective styling of the braids and the MN. My hair grows like wild flowers. I just started my challenge so feel free to join in!



No comments:

Post a Comment