Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

OBSESSED: 'Yonce







There are people walking this earth that still do not believe that Tupac is dead, but yet and still someone has an issue with BeyoncĂ© being a force…There are people that have never met Aaliyah a day in their lives, get tattoos of her face on their bodies and still take issue with BeyoncĂ© stans.






I just can’t deal… Can this woman be great? Can she shatter a few records and still take care of her family? Can she inspire me to get my ass in the gym so that my La Perla sits on my shape just right? 



Can I be “Drunk in Love”? Is it okay for me to tell my boo I get “Jealous” from time to time? Can I get that red lip in the Blow Video? Dammit can I go platinum blonde?



The negativity that comes with being at the top of your game can be disgusting at times. I do understand that ‘Yonce may not be everyone’s cup-o-tea and that’s fine. 



I honestly don’t think the fanfare that ensues King Bey is liking to those who were obsessed with Michael Jackson or those who are die hard Elvis fans. I think everyone has his or her favorite celeb… Mines just happen to “drop down low and sweep the floor wit it” OKAY *snap, snap*!





                        




        I was watching this visual album like...






Over all I honestly just have a problem with people telling others who they should or shouldn’t like. In my humble opinion, the happiest people are those that get to do what they love to do everyday. After all Maya Angelo did say…




But, I'll save that blog for another day and time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment