Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Natural Hair Journey










 I decided to hop on the bandwagon and go all #TeamNatural. Natural hair that is. About 2 winters ago I got a sort hair cut and instead of getting a touch up with a relaxer I decided to let my hair grow out. While transitioning to all natural hair, I just decided to wear various sew ins and I made my own Upart wigs. Since I decided to transition I didn't do a big Chop, I just cut the relaxed ends off as my natural hair grew. Now that I am into my first year of all natural hair I can tell you that in regard to the overall health of my hair, going natural was one of the best decisions I have ever made. A few items that work best for me are: 

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil


Loreal Evercream Sulfate free Moisture System Shampoo and Conditioner


Organix Coconut Milk

Both the Loreal and the Organix work great on Virgin Hair Extensions



I use a few more products but I will be making a Youtube video to show my progress and what I use.






No comments:

Post a Comment