Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Hour!










If you follow me on Instagram you know that I love me some Happy hour. What could possibly be better than professionals getting hammered after a long hard days work in a super ritzy environment? The best part about a good happy hour are the amazing prices. An other wise pricey establishment just became affordable between the hours of 3-7. I'm in the giving mood so I will share a few of my all time favorites with you.

1. The Four Seasons in Baltimore MD is my all time favorite. The location accompanied by the fact that a Michael Minas sushi bar is inside the hotel as well.  Most drinks and appetizers are only $5.

2. Bandera in Brentwood is FAB! Live jazz daily with all drinks made with fresh ingredients. No syrups or artificial sweeteners.

3. Wolfgangs of Beverly hills is amazing. This place is all about the bar. The bartenders are super sweet and I appreciate the family like atmosphere.

4. The Penthouse at Mastro's has the best steakhouse bar/lounge menu. So many different items to choose from. It doesn't hurt that its Maesto's either.

5. Crustaceans Beverly Hills speaks for its self. Such a Hollywood hot spot. I'm sure all of your favorite stars have made an appearance here. The garlic noodles are to DIE for.


One of my friends put me on to the best happy hour app. Search "Happy Hours" on your iPhone. You will find great happy hours in your area and the times they begin & end.




Drink Responsibly


No comments:

Post a Comment