Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Envious much?









"When a girl doesn’t like you, they link up with other girls that don’t like you either. Before you know it, it’s a hating ass group of bitches that have nothing better to do than hate on you for most likely irrational reasons that don’t make sense. The funniest part is they more often than not don’t even like each other, but they have that one thing in common and that’s you."


Scrolling around the wonderful world wide web. I found this beautifully written quote about "jealous bitches" linking up with one thing in common... Their mutual hate for you. Although on some level,  I do agree... the whole misery loves company thing never gets old. We all have haters, some more than others... We all get annoyed with the lies, rumors and gossip. It honestly has to get old after a while.







It's not about the haters you have it's about how we deal with them. I put my self in this category because this is not something I have mastered myself. We all have buttons and we can tend to get in our feelings from time to time. No one likes to be talked about or unfairly judged by anyone.






When I think about the scrutiny and judgement people place on celebrities I begin to toughen up. I mean can you imagine? How many people could really deal with constant criticism even when your trying to do something great? I figure, if they can deal with it... I'm sure I can manage.





 Over all, no one wants to hear about how many haters you have in access. It's like ok... we get it... putting too much energy and focus into anything will give you just that thing you focus on... "The Secret" 101.... If you constantly complain about haters you will have more haters. When you focus on something else, you will realize the haters seem to disappear. I know it's easier said than done, but trust me.. It's well worth a try.






It's a cold harsh world out there doll, everybody can't make it look as fly and fabulous as you.









No comments:

Post a Comment