Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Newest additions to the Makeup bag








With the fall season approaching I decided to add a few good products to my makeup bag. In effort to switch out my cool summer colours for that of a warmer tone, I decided upon a few glosses and a few good bronzers/blush pallets.







Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons
 This bronzer/blush pallet is one of my favourites, it is a bit pricey but the combination of colours melt right into your skin making it well worth the $89.00 price tag.



MAC’s Riri MAC Hibiscus Kiss
This is another bronzer/blush combo. I use this one as a daytime alternative to the Guerlain. They are very similar in colour and purpose I just think one is more favorable at night.



MAC Gold Deposit
The Gold deposit servers as a bronzer as well. The major difference between the Gold Deposit and the other 2 bronzers are the flakes of gold. The other bronzers have a matte finish, this bronzer has a bit of bling.




Giorgio Armani Flash Lip Lacquer 519 
I Love this gloss because of it's super light feel on my lips and the light colour almost like a lip stain with a glossy shine.




Chanel Rouge Allure Extract De Gloss in Innocence
This pink is one of my new fav's because of the slight glitter effect. One of the sales ladies at Saks was wearing it and I had to have it!



No comments:

Post a Comment