Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hairspiration & Hair Anniversary




I look like I'm "Working at the Pyramid tonight" hunni!



As many of you know I’m on my natural hair journey. With all the joys of having healthier, natural hair also comes a few down points. This month is my actual hair-anniversary I’m going into my second year post transitioning for about a year. I’m sure many of naturals have gone through that awkward hair moment when your one twist-out away from ending it all and getting back on the creamy crack. Don’t get me wrong… I love my natural curls but the convenience that comes with relaxed hair is nice. So after months of braids and protective styles I wanted to celebrate my hair anniversary with my natural hair pressed as a way to mark my journey.





Rita Ora Bob my Hair Inspiration
What do ya think?

Thanks to Sja and Linda at "Lindas Hair Affair" in Tunstin, CA. They are sweethearts!

4 comments:

  1. I love the natural look on you, but you can rock any hair do. I've been thinking of going natural foe awhile now just scared to actually see it. I know managing while not permed will be a experiment! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amina, I think you should go for it! you look great wearing your short styles so I think you would rock the heck out of a natural boo.

      Delete
  2. This is truly awesome and inspiring! Congrats girl! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete