Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

The Boiling Crab




I tried to go on without writing a post about this place… I wanted to keep it all to myself… It’s just to good to keep a secret. What is this place you ask? The Boiling Crab. OMG!!! I am OBSESSED with The Boiling Crab… God it feels good to get that out! For those of you who are not fortunate enough to have a location near you, the Boiling Crab is a fortress that houses the worlds best food on earth. Maryland Blue Crabs, King Crab, Snow Crab, Crawfish, Shrimp and the list goes on. I know you’re probably saying… that list sound simple enough. Oh but no, imagine all of those delicious items tossed in this sauce. Not just any sauce… but a sauce made out of unicorn tears and the pot of gold only found at the end of rainbows. I mean addicted is not even the word. I’m ready to go there now and it's 6 in the morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment