Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Simple Daily Makeup look






While travelling I absolutely hate taking my whole makeup kit with me everywhere. Its a task dragging that thing around. I seriously need to invest in a case with wheels.  Anyway,  I’ve had the pleasure of enjoying Orange County for the last week and with all the wonderful things to do here, I didn’t want to fuss over my makeup so I decided to share the makeup product’s I’ve been using the last week.




YSL Foundation “Le Teint Touche Éclat”
 I like this foundation because it has a dewy finish.

Smashbox concealer
This works well if you’re not looking to brighten. This concealer is maybe a shade lighter than my natural skin tone… very natural looking.

Ben Nye Banana Powder
I use a very little right under my eyes for a fresh “wide eyed” look

Mac Eyeshadow in Saddle
After a bit of eyeshadow primer I do a light layer of Saddle on the crease of my eyelid.

Milani Baked blush
Typically, I try to stay away from much glitter on my face. I don’t know what’s going on but is as of lately glitter looks just don’t suit me as well as they used to. Even with all that being said I still adore the blush with the glitter baked inside. The combination is just the right amount of simmer for a healthy looking glow.

YSL Lipstick  #3
My go to daily lipstick… no explanation need.

MAC Fix +
This stuff is my secret weapon! A quick spray of this stuff on your face is a dream come true for your makeup.





No comments:

Post a Comment