Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Misused word of the day






Overuse of words often times lead to confusion. Because we live in such a bandwagon society I believe people used “buzz words” in an effort to stay current. Last week we were all popping mollies and sweatin (whoo). This week we “don’t pop molly we rock Tom Ford”… yea… I understand the confusion. I’m going to do my best to clarify a few commonly misused terms and words throughout my blog.





Insecure –

Men, your woman is in fact NOT insecure if she feels that you are cheating and you ARE in fact cheating… That’s a God given gift us ladies have called intuition. You are no longer permitted to call another woman insecure because you are trying to throw focus off your cheating ways... Steve Harvey put us ladies up on game a while ago.






Women, you ARE in fact insecure if you compare yourself to your friends. Example: Your girl buys a new home so now you have to go get a bigger house. When another beautiful woman enters the room your immediate response is to hate without even so much as a hello. You my dear are insecure, and ain't nobody got time for that!



We all have moments of insecurity… The goal is to check ourselves once we feel those feelings so that we don’t let negativity grow and damage relationships. I have so many beautiful and accomplished women in my life I even find myself starting to look at myself crazy… I had to realize I bring something to the friendship that they don’t bring and Vice Versa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment