Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fab Happy Hour Finds







This past week I went to two the most amazing happy hours ever! No seriously, I was beside myself with joy to try the two.





Fig Santa Monica

When venturing off into Santa Monica I usually go to The Lobster or somewhere cool inside of the Third Street Promenade. After reading an article about dine LA and all the culinary masterpieces the top chef’s in LA were creating, I decided to check Fig out for happy hour just to browse a bit before dinner. Fig is Located inside The Fairmont Hotel and is described as “French-New American” cuisine using “selections from the local farmers market”. With so many wonderful things to choose from we decided to go for the Ceviche and of course I went for Serrano ham. The food was delicious! Fig is well known for having an abundance of stinky cheeses so beware of the Cheese assortment sitting on the cutlery side, it can be quite powerful. All cocktails are made to order with fresh ingredients so no syrups and no sugar. Quick tip… try to be flexible with your drink orders and try to order a drink with fruit in season. I promise you will not be disappointed! The best part of the entire happy hour was the price… Half off the entire menu and bar!




Raspberry Lemon drop

Menu
Cheese Assortment



FYI this was an amazing hair day





Windows at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills

Windows is actually one of my favorite Four Seasons bars.  I always meet someone fun and interesting, I tell you the people watching there is top notch! I’ve never really thought much about happy hour there, I guess we normally end up there after dinner or on a weekend night for the live band. I receive tons of email promotions from hotels all the time but the Four seasons newest promotion “Cavi-Hour” really caught my attention. Exactly how do you take a luxury item such as Caviar, design an entire promotional menu around it all the while making it affordable? I had to check this out.


Menu

Cucumber Infused Vodka Martini with
Caviar cube & Caviar Stuffed Olive

Caviar & Lobster Roll

Beluga Vodka

Selfie at Windows

Please treat yourself at the Four Season Beverly Hills for Cavi-hour now until the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment