Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Feeling much better now





At the Ritz



I’ve been feeling under the weather for the last few days so yesterday was my first day getting out and about. After a few days down, it’s always nice to get out. 



We decided to try a new sushi spot “Irori Japanese Restaurant.”  When you first walk in you’re expected to take off your shoes and place them in a cubicle. Once  I walked across the elevated floor I realize that your feet go into a cut out beneath the table.



I’m all about my salmon and yellow tail belly sushi so of course we had a few orders of that. We always make a point to try out the signature dish so we opted for the fillet Mignon with truffle butter and a cucumber roll. I wasn't really feeling the cucumber roll but the fillet was yummy! 





Yellowtail Belly

Cucumber Roll

Filet Mignon
Salmon Sushi


 After 3 rounds of large hot Sake we made our way to my all time favorite spot in the Marina “The Ritz Carlton.” They make the best hot toddy!


Hot Toddy


I love seeing all my beautiful ladies at the Ritz… next time you dolls see me stop by and say heeeeeeey!



No comments:

Post a Comment